1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do teen-age and young men listen to nowadays?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Dick Whitman, May 19, 2016.

1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I decided about six months ago I had heard all the new music I ever needed. At 34, I've heard plenty to be in rotation forever and not get stale.

2. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Ugh. I can't imagine going the rest of my life without discovering any new music. Never gets old.

3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

When I did my mortgage refi earlier this year, I had to sign everything (no electronic signatures)
    When I did my car loan earlier this year, I had to sign everything (no electronic signatures)
    So yes, typing is very valuable, but cursive still has a place in education.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yeah, but your signature doesn't have to be in legible cursive handwriting. Whatever you scribble out on the paper counts.

5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

My dad used to sign things with something that looked like an "O" with a squiggly line halfway through it.

My written signature is technically in cursive, but if I showed it to 100 people who didn't know my name, I doubt more than two or three would be able to tell what it is by reading it.

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Did I write this post??

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Cursive, foiled again!

8. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Damn metric system!

9. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Don't forget about Dewey Decimal

10. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Funny you brought up the Zombies after this batshit story dropped last night:

They're Not There: The True Story Of The Fake Zombies, Rock's Strangest...

11. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted