1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks and Katherine McPhee have in common?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ifilus, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Chef

Chef Active Member

The last fucking thing I want to see is Studd--dud---dud---dard and Hick in Playboy......

Kitty McPhee on the other hand.

meow.

2. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

And that's part of the problem. Hicks doesn't have any style.

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

What do they have in common? None of them have ever been in my kitchen.

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I never even heard a Taylor Hicks song after he won the damn thing. Same goes from Ruben.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

If you didn't hear that goddamn "Sorry 2004" or whatever bullshit song it was that Ruben unleashed that was played every 20 seconds, then bless you.

And it's Katharine. It's right there in the link. Katharine.

6. sportsnut

sportsnut Member

The thing is not many people make it after the show is done. Also women sometimes has it allot easier because of all the horny males who buy everything with her name on it.

I read before that reality shows like America's Next Top Model, American Idol, Making the band etc don't live past the year the show has to support them.

Like who won season two of Americas Next Top Model or Who was the winner of AI season 3 or what was the name of the second band to come out of Making the Band???

But what do I know.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Season 2 of ANTM: Yoanna House, who hosts some show on the Style Network now

Season 3 of American Idol: Fantasia Barrino, who's on Broadway (or was) in The Color Purple.

Second band to come out of Making the Band: Da Band, which blew. But season 3 had Danity Kane, whose album debuted at No. 1 and who toured with Chrisina Aguilera on her Back to Basics tour.

8. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

You...scare me.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I only had to look up Da Band. I was thinking Danity Kane, because they were the second season of Diddy's version of it...but O-Town was on the Lou Pearlman season. I had written it with Danity Kane, and then double-checked it.

The rest was off the top of my head. :)

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Katherine McPhee is pretty. Not cute, not stunning. And her singing is passionless and uninspired... other than that, I dig her.

11. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Which is why you scare me. The only thing that I knew in your last two posts was that O-Town was on the original making the band.

12. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I'm clueless when it comes to that song. But I guess that's a good thing.

Draft saved Draft deleted