1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What did you get for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'm the same in shorts or sweats. Always a large.

I got a jogging suit from a relative about three years ago. The jacket fit fine. The pants would have been big on the biggest lineman in the NFL.

Not that it mattered since I knew I was going to return it the second I saw a "jogging suit"

2. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

I'm that way with pajama pants. We have a tradition of getting new pajamas for Christmas each year. In 2012, my wife got me XL pants since I'm usually XL or bigger with most things. They look like parachute pants on me.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I don't wear regular pajamas for that same reason. I just get pajama pants and then wear a T-shirt.

4. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I like my comfy pants big for comfort reasons. If I wear them outside of the house, it's only for quick trips to the grocery store or gas station or whatever.

5. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

I didn't realize anyone under 60 wore pajamas?

Haven't worn PJs since Elementary school.

6. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I wear sweatpants in winter and gym shorts in the other three seasons. Not a pj guy.

7. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

Hadn't worn pajamas in years until a recent trip where I shared a hotel room with someone. Was glad I thought to pack them.

Not much on the gift list this year. My friends and family are (1) really cheap or (2) out of work or (3) both of the above. It's OK. I got a sports book, a college team t-shirt, tickets to a bowl game, new pair of binoculars and we got a new big screen TV when the old one died back in November as an early gift. Best part was getting to be with friends and family members that I hadn't seen in a while.

Draft saved Draft deleted