1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

what did you eat for breakfast today?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef2, Aug 20, 2016.

1. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Toast, raspberries, chocolate chip granola bar. My usual weekday breakfast (the fruit part varies).

Yesterday, before volunteering at the local triathlon for a few hours, we loaded up on scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. Perfect for standing around and picking up the trash cyclists throw at you ... :)

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

It's a key contributor to my 50+ pound weight loss, in that I now "eat" breakfast each morning.
    But more importantly, I truly believe the ingredients have sharpened my mental focus, as advertised.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Coffee, tomato juice, and a small hunk of cheddar.

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Coffee and Honey Bunches of Oats.

5. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It's not my big meal. That'd be lunch. I could not live without coffee, and adore tomato juice, so most days I just look for plausible leftovers in the fridge. Today, it was cheese. Tonight we're having lamb chops on the grill. I always cook an extra one for my breakfast.

7. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Guts. And black stuff. And about fifty Slim Jims.

8. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

Pieces of shit like you.

expendable, JackReacher and Chef2 like this.
  9. John

John Well-Known Member

One of those Boost 8 oz drinks. I'm almost never hungry in the morning so I drink that (usually half, actually) just to get something in my system.

Draft saved Draft deleted