1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What DID happen on Sept. 6?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Killick, Sep 20, 2007.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Maybe we should be more Chinese in our policies than Bismarckian

2. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I would think so, seeing as how the White House gaggle saw how Bush stonewalled on the question. Asked once, he didn't really answer but slipped away with a little humor. Asked again, he turned a little dour. Once more, and he was pretty adamant to not say a gd thing. Not "no comment," not "I can't say" -- NOTHING. Which makes me think nuclear. The other theory was an arms shipment from Iran. If that was the case, you would think there would be no problem talking about it.
    Yeah, this one's going to have legs.

3. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

If he had issued a very brief answer, it would've gone away, at least here.

4. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

W. doesn't think too well on his feet. I don't mean that as a dig, rather as indisputable fact.

5. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I know. But he had to know the issue was going to come up at some point. Issue a terse, short statement, and then move on.

6. HH --
    Still solidly over my skis, lad.
    I'm not saying that's what happened. I'm saying that's what some WMD dead-enders will argue.
    I think the truth is probably stranger and more perilous than we can imagine.

7. Killick

... and that's what scares the shit outta me, at least.

8. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Since when is it terrorism to protect yourself?

9. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Depends which side of the razor wire you're on.

10. [​IMG]

And....WE'RE OFF!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Was hondo ever the spokesperson for the PLO?

12. Killick

You don't have to be a rabid, frothing at the mouth suicide bomber to think that Palestinians have some legit complaints, jg. They are a downtrodden people, in a difficult part of the world, taking help wherever they can get it. Israel has rarely been kind to those people.

Draft saved Draft deleted