1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What did Britney Spears do now?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PhilaYank36, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

hmm, i thought it was the height of professionalism. who woulda thunk.

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Sarah Silverman apparently referred to Britney's kids as "the cutest little mistakes."

(1) This skank is not funny and never was.

(2) Hitting someone's kids is below the belt, I dont give a fuck who they are.

(3) Silverman should stick with what she does best: taking it up the ass from Jimmy Kimmel to assure her airtime.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

wow man. that's a lotta anger. anyone has a kid with K-rap, don't you think it has to be a mistake?

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Frankly, I think the joke is below the belt and Sara Silverman makes me uncomfortable more than she makes me laugh.

However, I wouldn't think the joke would make Britney upset -- unless the kids really were mistakes.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

k-rap the father? really, not mistakes?

6. BitterYoungMatador2

I dont think it was Britney upset. I think it was MTV. Silverman's a waste of sperm and a social security number. At least Britney had talent once.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

New York Times article today sez that Britney decided not to wear a corset designed for the broadcast and also booted her hair stylist just before the show.

Good moves, Chickie baby!

8. BitterYoungMatador2

Britney's that one friend we all have that's a drunk that could pound three pitchers and look you in the face and say, "I'm okay to drive." Brit goes through a divorce, a custody battle, rehab, partying with Lohan and Paris and says, "I'm okay to perform."

THat said, her kids her gonna have enough issues without some skank calling them mistakes. Last I checked they weren't born or reared out of wedlock.

9. She bootsed her hairstylist? Damn.

10. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

You're pushing it there Matador, unless you're referring to her talent for dressing up in sexy schoolgirl uniforms. Or maybe, just maybe, I'd give her some points from a dance perspective.

But the girl has never been able to sing. Which is why they mix her lyrics way, way down in attempt to drown them in amongst the music and hide the fact she's a huge liability behind the microphone.

11. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

She's a pig.

12. That's supposed to be her "genius."

It's so lame. Say outrageous things so you can be labeled as "edgy." If people don't think it's funny, they must be puritan prudes. Andrew Dice Clay reincarnated. I'm not impressed.

Draft saved Draft deleted