1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What did Britney Spears do now?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PhilaYank36, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

That is effin hilarious!

And I think I know the answer to the thread question:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. If I ever, EVER in my life took home a woman that looked like she did the other night, I would be bragging about if for the rest of my days, and also ruined because I would be trying to chase that ideal forever.

So I fail to understand all these shots being taken at her. I thought she looked scorching hot.

3. LiveStrong

LiveStrong Active Member

She looked phenomenal for someone who has two young kids. The performance, however, was a train wreck.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I didn't think her body was bad. Was it what it was pre-kids? No. But whose is (some exceptions, of course).

The performance, however, made me want to cry. Bad lip synching, nearly falling the first 4-5 times she tried to take steps...all-around bad.

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

SHE'S NOT WELL RIGHT NOW! :'(

6. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

She's still well enough to appear in Playboy.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

You don't take home women who looked like she did the other night. You just rent a motel room by the hour.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

wow - biting and to the point.

9. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

It's not that's she out of shape for a normal woman. She was, though, woefuly out of shape to be strutting around in sequined underwear and bouncing up and down and shimmying on a stage in front of 11 million people. If you're gonna do that, you need to diet and work out a couple months first. Not hit the $4.99 buffet on the strip then drink yourself to sleep the night before.

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

isn't there a subway and tuesdays?

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

fuck no, you wouldn't.

12. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

That emo kid video is the height of pathetic.

Draft saved Draft deleted