1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What did Britney Spears do now?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PhilaYank36, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Well, some said she had a bigger ass ...

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

He was hot. I doubt he lacks broads.

3. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

She allegedly was photographed commando again, too.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

and had the same effect as the first time... ewwww

5. Wonderful. One of these days they're going to take a photo of her crotch outside a bar and you'll be able to see the crowning head of baby No. 3. :-X

6. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Apparently forgot the lyrics to her new song--had to cover her mouth at one point. Was not exactly in shape--not bad for a mom with two kids, for a girl trying to pose as a sex-pot for 20-somethings, not quite.

She reportedly was 3-hours late, ditched rehearsal and ordered martinis from the hotel bar. That could explain the stumbling and forgetting of lyrics. And how F***ed up is this family when K-Fed looks like the good father compared to her.

Sarah Silverman apparently caught some flak for criticizing the performance right after--MTV said it might ban her from future appearances. I say big deal.

7. Dan Rydell

Dan Rydell Guest

God forbid if Britney, Lindsey and Paris should get shipwrecked on a distant island for the next 15 years.

I don't know how I would cope.

8. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

Don't blame Sarah Silverman. Blame MTV.

At 3 p.m. the day of the show, they could have made the rational decision that Britney didn't know what the F she was doing, told her to go home and informed someone like Kanye West or 50 Cent that they would open the VMAs. It's not like both guys didn't have albums drop Tuesday.

10. Dan Rydell

Dan Rydell Guest

Awesome work.

11. She has too much hair.

12. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

MTV was in a no-lose situation. If Britney showed up and put on a great performance, they were gold. If Britney showed up and was a train wreck, they were gold. Her people should have pulled the plug to protect her.

Draft saved Draft deleted