1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What did Britney Spears do now?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PhilaYank36, Sep 12, 2007.

1. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Since I despise 99% of everything/anything to do with MTV... screw it, most of pop culture & music today, I keep on hearing about the absolute train-wreck Spears was at the VMAs on Sunday. Given it was on a Sunday night and in Vegas, I'm pretty sure it ended as bad as you could imagine. Can anyone enlighten me?

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Before... After...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

If she and her handlers had any brains, she would drop out of the public eye, go through rehab again, start seeing a therapist, try to fix things with her parents and work hard on being a good mommy. God knows she's got enough money to have a nice comfortable life with her children in some quiet place.
    But I'm afraid she's too much of a money-making machine for people who don't really give a fuck about her. And she's too spoiled and willful to listen to people who have her best interests at heart.

4. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

She didn't sign a prenup with Federline, right? Sounds like he'll dip his hands in for a few Benjamins, not that he hasn't already.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

The wedding was delayed for a couple days because the prenup hadn't been worked out. He signed one, and he won't get much, although if he gets the kids, I'm sure her support payements will be sky high.

6. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Thought there was no prenup. Confusing it with her other marriage, apparently.

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Probably, and her mom paid him off with cars and cash. Not a bad gig, really.

8. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Cars and cash? Where's the broads and booze?

9. KP

KP Active Member

Britney got those.

10. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Well, the dude who got ditched by Britney is the one who needs some broads, not Britster.

11. Mine, perhaps? I know. Risky. But I really love her and figured if she wanted my 97 Chevy she could have it.

12. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Didn't she make an even bigger ass out of herself this weekend, though?

Draft saved Draft deleted