1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What could go wrong? Charles Manson had a cell phone in prison

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Small Town Guy, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

"I've been such a bastard all these years, and I finally understand....."

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

A lot of them do. You even get TVs and radios in most cells. Some you even get those little hot pots.

MSNBC runs a show called, Lockup, usually on Saturday nights, where they go inside different prisons and actually talk to inmates.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

An ice pick in the neck would probably do it.

4. sportsguydave

sportsguydave Active Member

Hey, if they got to Dahmer, they can get to Charlie. An early dirt nap would be a good thing in his case.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Hell, Charlie surely knows how to get about anything, and probably has followers who would make his killer's life a living hell. So either way you slice it, no one's offing him.

6. MightyMouse

MightyMouse Member

I hate to think that I'm jealous of Charles Manson in any way, but how cool would it be to have minions?

7. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Yeah, he's only been in there for 40 years or so. Gonna happen any day now, I reckon.

8. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I need to know more about the plan before I get outraged. It's probably hard to establish a new cult without unlimited minutes and texts.

Draft saved Draft deleted