1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What can I do?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by CradleRobber, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Delivering pizzas was one of the fun side missions on the last couple Grand Theft Autos. Although you had to do it on a moped.

2. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I'd suggest bartending or waiting tables at a bar/grill, because you can make good money off checks that involve alcohol, but maybe next summer...

3. pallister

pallister Guest

The world needs ditch diggers, too.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Multiple exes of mine were wildland firefighters (come on, look at where I live!). They make excellent money, and develop beautiful arm muscles. :D

5. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

Yeah, I'm pretty pumped. It would mean missing the Dallas outing, but quite an experience.

Besides, nobody seems to excited to get the Dallas ball rolling.

6. sportschick

If you can get on with a crew out of Alaska, I will be insanely jealous. I've always wanted to get up there.

I think Dallas has been forgotten in the excitement of the Vegas gathering.

7. CradleRobber

I've only been there a few times, but never the areas these crews work. They're based at Ft. Wainwright.

And I applied for a delivery job at RoundTable tonight. Uncharted waters may be ahead.

8. sportschick

And did I mention fire pants? There is nothing hotter than a guy in fire pants during fire season. :D

9. CradleRobber

RoundTable manager called this afternoon, I'm on my way in to bring him my DMV record and insurance information.

I feel pretty close to an actual "job," and it's scary.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Work on the Dallas outing has been going on.

The original hostess appears to be MIA, so that's put a kink in the planning process.

11. leo1

leo1 Active Member

i wonder which profession has a higher mortality rate - pizza delivery or firefighting?

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Hit the sperm bank, CR.

But not if you smoke the herb.

Draft saved Draft deleted