1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you getting your significant other for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rusty Shackleford, Dec 12, 2008.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

We figured it out.

I got her an IPod Nano and have filled it up with about 110 songs so far.

She got me a Blackberry Storm, which should be here Monday.

2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

We've decided to be more frugal -- Mrs. W has taken a break from working with the second kid and my industry is not exactly secure these days. So for Hanukah, I'm getting her fancy overpriced beauty products -- Jo Malone perfume and Bumble & Bumble hair stuff. She won't tell me what she's getting me, but I'm pretty sure that I'm (finally) getting an iPod.

3. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

no shit?!?!?! damn....sweet ride.

Hey everyone...Chef come's from $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

I did the same. I spent the last two months going through her entire CD collection to load the thing with 2,000 tunes. Hopefully she'll like it.

5. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

It's because of all the money they save on podiatrist bills.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. KG

KG Active Member

The hubby and I are on a tighter budget than we were planning, so we're skipping gifts this year. We've both recently gotten something decent off ebay (for killer prices I might add), so we're considering those our gifts. Even when we thought we were going to have the money to do gifts, I couldn't come up with anything I wanted. I've got to be the hardest person to shop for, because I really want for nothing. I mean, there's always going to be those things I see along the way that I'll think would be neat to have, but as long as there's a roof over our head, I'm satisfied.

Draft saved Draft deleted