1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you drinking right now?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by cjericho, Jul 21, 2016.

1. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Peak of Ripeness from Magnify.

2. cjericho

Magnify Dr. Saic, a very good IPA with mosaic hops.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

IMG_4057.JPG
    Enjoy Palm Sunday everyone.

5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Went up north and took a trip to North Coast Brewing. Rolled with a Scrimshaw pilsner on a recommendation. Very mild and good. I really wanted to try one of their stouts but the ABV was a little high for the fact I had to negotiate some windy roads to the hotel. Settled for a PranQster golden ale. Very floral and a bit of lemon, kind of like a not so sour lemon drop. Good not great. Just saw their red ale is available near me so I'm going to have to stock up.

ChrisLong likes this.
  6. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

plain black coffee

7. cjericho

DCCBC1, a bourbon barrel aged brown ale (10.5 %) from Dark City Brewing in Asbury Park, NJ. Last of a 4 pack, after just a few weeks it's smoother. Better than expected, buddies who had other Dark City beers said they were mediocre, this one is good.

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

tap water

9. cjericho

Morticia, a Russian imperial stout from Barrier Brewing Co, on Long Island. very smooth, very good. first one I've had from Barrier, although had a couple of their collaborations.

10. cjericho

Dogfish Head Worldwide Stout. Great beer. have to remember to not drink it so fast since it's 18%.

11. cjericho

Gingerbread Stout from Hardywood Park Craft Brewery in Richmond, Va. My buddy was going to give this to another buddy who didn't want it, so I gladly took it. Only other gingerbread beer I've had was Shipyard GingerBreadHead. Both good, this is better.

12. cjericho

Barrel Aged Bible Belt, a Prairie Artisan and Evil Twin collaboration for a fantastic imperial stout.

Draft saved Draft deleted