1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you drinking right now?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by cjericho, Jul 21, 2016.

1. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Depravity Imperial PB/Chocolate Stout by Renegade.
    Dayum! Boozy and dry. Good though.

I am going through a bunch of beers I picked up last weekend at a berr collector show.
    A woman that goes to all these shows all over the country will pick up sixers of craft beer and then resell them at these shows for $2 each. So my wife and I picked up beers from Colorado, Utah, Tennessee...so it's been nice to try some stuff ya can't get here in NWOhio

cjericho likes this.
  2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Today I had a pot of coffee roasted from beans picked out of the shit of an Indonesian cat-like animal.

Smooth with no acidity and overall pretty good.

cjericho likes this.
  3. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff

20170316_192712.jpg

4. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

Sitting on the front porch transcribing and interview and drinking a Shiner Ruby Redbird. Lager with grapefruit and a little ginger. Not great, but really good, and it hit the spot tonight.

5. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Magnify Citrapollo. Getting ready for Magnify's release tomorrow afternoon. Place is starting to blow up, hipsters from Brooklyn were on line last time.

6. cjericho

Treehouse Doppleganger. Little too pungent, good, but like a lot others from Treehouse better.

7. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

A lot.
    Don't know what it will be yet, but it will be a lot.

8. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

I recently discovered a unique bottle of Nikka whisky that is shaped like a samurai. It was like the 12-year-old me who was obsessed with ninjas and samurais collided with the present me who is obsessed with delicious whisky. Ended up spending way too much on it, but fortunately the whisky is really good. I've been drinking on that for a bit.

[​IMG]

9. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I like whisky. Whisky doesn't like me.

TyWebb likes this.
  10. cjericho

Half Batch, a juicy double IPA by Magnify Brewery. Last two releases by Magnify were very good, and this did not disappoint. New England craft beer drinkers, supposedly Magnify is planning on distributing in Mass soon. Magnify isn't Treehouse or Trilium, but as good or better than Night Shift IMHO.

11. cjericho

Barefoot Pinot Grigio. Half a glass, wife didn't finish because she drank some of my Magnify. It's decent.

12. cjericho

Cold Side a dry hopped IPA from Magnify. Not as good as Half Batch, but still good.

Draft saved Draft deleted