1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you drinking right now?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by cjericho, Jul 21, 2016.

1. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

green mountain breakfast blend. little better than kirkland.

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

tap water

3. cjericho

Bolero Snort Moovember

4. cjericho

Chained to the Dead, an imperial stout by Rushing Duck with coffee and cacao. pretty sure this is the first time they canned this and hope they will do it again. interesting tidbit, just found out yesterday that there is a thrash metal band called chained to the dead and they are supposedly going to have a concert at Rushing Duck in Nov. would think it has to be outside since the tap room holds maybe 40 people.

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

What the fuck?
    Where's Rushing Duck?

6. cjericho

Mr VB it is in Chester, NY, which is Orange Cty about hour hour & half from NYC. thought i mentioned it before so didn't want to be redundant.

It's a small brewery, dude who started it brewed for Weyerbacher. pretty sure they only sell in NY and think that's only kegs to bars or places where you can get growler fills. they sell cans maybe once a month from the brewery.

Vombatus likes this.
  7. cjericho

Whole Hog Pumpkin Ale. can't decide if this is better than Southern Tier Pumking. anyone else have a favorite pumpkin beer? other than Fly who is not a fan of pumpkin beer.

8. cjericho

Rushing Duck Consumer Friendly Keg Mover. very good.

9. cjericho

Yuengling Traditional Lager. oldest brewery in America.

10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

tap water

11. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

cjericho likes this.
  12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

A winery that I visited on my most recent trip sent an email about their latest Cabernet. The flavors include:

blackberry, plum, cassis, as well as nuances of bay laurel, chocolate, black tea, brown sugar, graphite and crushed rose petal.

I don't even know what to say.

Draft saved Draft deleted