1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you drinking right now?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by cjericho, Jul 21, 2016.

1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Some white wine, wanted to get the bottle out of the fridge. I have always liked red, but I have enjoyed white lately. It is pretty good, pretty, pretty, pretty good!

2. Vanilla Porters always sound great to me. I have yet to find one I actually like.

3. Mwilliams685

Mwilliams685 Active Member

Agreed. I’ve always liked the idea, but I’ve never found one that I enjoy.

I was surprised to discover that I love peanut butter porters.

4. It's like chicks with nose rings!

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I have not found many porters that I like that much, but this one works for me. The vanilla is certainly in the aroma, but it does not overpower the beer when you taste it.

I'm not beer snob enough to describe it, but here:

Vanillaphant Porter | Avondale Brewing Co.

6. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Juicy Shenanigans, a nice breakfast beverage from Three 3's Brewery in Hammonton, NJ.

7. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

First Colony Rainforest Blend coffee with Silk Almond milk vanilla. usually prefer International Delight
    french vanilla, but Mrs buys the almond milk. sometimes i'll have it black.

8. Severian

Severian Well-Known Member

Water. Stay hydrated.

9. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

A friend just delivered a bet from last NFL season which he never paid — a bottle of the Prisoner. Enjoying it while watching the weather delay.

10. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

Not today, but earlier this week. Prospector Pale Ale, drawn right from the holding tank in Skagway, Alaska. Visited in person. Delish.

jlee likes this.
  11. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Bacardi Anejo made in Mexico
    It's OK. I've had better. I kind of got suckered into a top shelf buy. There were much better options, but it was something new I thought I'd try. I won't have any problems finishing the bottle, but I'll likely pass in the future.

Draft saved Draft deleted