1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are the Best Hockey Pool Magazines?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cansportschick, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

I have to take care of my hockey pools before I leave for New York, but I went to a magazine store on break from work this morning and holy crap, there are a lot of pool magazines.

I traditionally buy the Hockey News Ultimate Pool Guide and the Sports Predictor. Anyway, what do you hockey nuts recommend for good pool magazines and/or online sites.

If I put this on the wrong board, sorry mods.

Thanks for the help.

2. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

No one seriously has any recommendations? Boy this is going to be a very short thread.

3. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

No one watches hockey in the US, thanks to Gary Bettman.

4. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

I personally like Athlons, haven't got it yet this year but it usually is pretty good.
    Everyone is different. One thing to check for is how up to date they are. I've bought several already and looked at many others, but I have yet to come across anyone that has included the Penner signing in their prognosis, even the ones that hit the stands last week. Keep an eye on the Hockey news to see if they send out an updated version, their original effort this year surprisingly sucked hard, leaving out a number of players for possible prospects who might make the NHL but more than likely will be sent to the minors. I was very disappointed.

Draft saved Draft deleted