1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are coaches allowed to say to players?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mizzougrad96, Apr 3, 2013.

1. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

I'm not a fucking miracle worker, asshole! You'll get it when it's fucking well done. Now shut the fuck up so I can concentrate!

2. NDJournalist

NDJournalist Active Member

Chipper Jones doesn't understand the hate on Rice:

Chipper Jones ‏@RealCJ10 3 Apr

I got cursed at and called names by a ton of people growing up. Were they fired? Nope! Do I care? Nope! What's the big deal? Toughen up!

Chipper Jones ‏@RealCJ10 3 Apr

Yeah, been hit w/ bball equipment on purpose, been dragged around a football field by my facemask and ran suicides til I puked! I ain't mad.

Chipper Jones ‏@RealCJ10 1h

Apparently mine and some people's views of what verbal and physical abuse is, differs. That's ur right. This is my twitter account.

If u don't like my opinion, don't follow. I never said Rice shouldn't have been fired. That's up to Rutgers. Only happened bcuz of espn.

I guess not everyone is as hyper-sensitive as some of you out there. Some of u can't be called names or pushed out of frustration.

Draft saved Draft deleted