1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What about an sj.com ombudsman?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Dec 13, 2007.

1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

This is why Double Down got my vote for poster of the year; it's not just because he's a fan of The Wire.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I second the nomination for Double D as budman.

3. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

I think budcrew might have something to say about that...

4. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

I'll worry about the beer... we'll let DD take the job, I agree that he would do a fine job.

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Why in the F would we want someone who's been here six months (I never heard of him until this thread) being our ombudsman?

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

We'll also need to hold a general election to decide on an executive committee who will oversee the work of the ombudsman

7. Could you PM me the 'Vote Bush' picture?

8. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

bud, if you are taking care of the beer, there are some sj members who prefer Keiths ;D

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Will there be drug testing? A friend wants to know.

10. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

They meant because my handle is budcrew.... but just for the record, I signed up Feb. 1, so it's been almost a year. I don't think I would want to be the ombudsman for this group...In fact, I would have something to say about the "Father kills daughter over clothing" thread where all it seems is happens is Yawn is stirring things up fierce.

11. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

I'll make sure to get some Keith's for the Canuckistans of the SportsJournalists.com world. :)

12. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Of course not.

The "bud" in "ombudsman" means something different from what everyone else is on about. 8)

Draft saved Draft deleted