1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What a sheet tie day

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, Feb 21, 2007.

1. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Ah. Okay.

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Stepped into it, but not before taking the time to assess exactly what kind of creature produced said pile.

3. Moderator1

And my dogs can dump anywhere. ANYWHERE. Trust me on that.

4. boots

boots New Member

By Moddy, I'm sure your dogs dump in an area where they have space. Most dogs do and I've had them all of my life.

5. Moderator1

One of them dumps in her spot, fortunately an outside spot.
    The other dumps whenever and wherever the spirit moves her despite numerous ass beatings, lectures and more.

6. boots

boots New Member

Sounds like the wherever dumper needs couch time. But seriously, go to a pet store. They have training drops that seem to work quite well. By the way how old is the dumper? Don't expect much before 6 months.

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Boots: An expert on dumpers.

8. Moderator1

Seven YEARS. It is amazing. Two dogs, both trained the same way by the same people. One got it in three days. The other? Gets it sometimes, actually much better lately. Still has no qualms about just squatting whenever, though, assbeating be damned. Wife called me a couple of weeks ago. Said she just stood up, looked right at her, dumped and moved on. Not as frequent as it used to be and she's otherwise a TERRIFIC dog.

9. boots

boots New Member

Never had one that old but from what you've told me I taking it that you didn't house-train the dog. That's the problem. Go to a pet store and try the drops. It should help the situation and good luck.

10. Moderator1

Read my post. We housetrained the shit out of the dog, no pun intended. Same way we did the other one, which worked in three days. Like people, dogs learn things at different paces. And some NEVER learn.

11. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Fife, you don't want to house train the shit out of the dog.
    The idea is to keep the shit in the dog until the dog is out of the house.

12. Moderator1

(smacks head)!
    DAMN.

Draft saved Draft deleted