1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What a sheet tie day

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, Feb 21, 2007.

1. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

OK, hit the road Jack.

2. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

I sort of relate to this one but it had nothing to do with eating (thank God). Nope, I was working...On duty, on assignment, in the middle of an interview in an old gym that had one large door to the outside open and a bird flew in and while I was in the middle of an interview...SPLAT!!! Got the side of my head, my shoulder...It was freaking disgusting.

Thank goodness I have never stepped in human crap. Bird crap *dumped on* No. Less. Was bad enough!!!

3. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Still struggling with posting images, but here's a link made for this thread ...

http://www.emailjoke.com/birdsview.html

4. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

One topping and one plopping, actually.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

And that's how Boots got parvo.

6. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

... But of course humans have no problem shitting by the side of buildings.

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

It's not hard at all. You can help balance yourself but bracing your back against the wall.

8. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Great line.

9. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I'm still having a hard time with the whole enough time to recognize it as human shit but not enough time to avoid it thing.
    In other words, I call bull shit on this thread.

I also wonder, if bird shit hits a piece of pizza probably held close to the face, does any of it splatter on the face?

10. boots

boots New Member

Moddy, if you have an animal - dog or cat - you know what their shit is. It's completely different than human shit. Again, the shit was angled against a wall. No animal that I know of can do that except a human being.

11. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Why would one walk that close to a wall?

12. boots

boots New Member

You haven't been reading the thread. I tried to go around a slow walking person and stepped right into the manpile.

Draft saved Draft deleted