1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What a sheet tie day

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

Hey, shit happens.

2. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Well Boots, now you have an excuse for having caught all those wierd diseases.

Somewhere, in the not too distant future, I feel a commercial opening with Boots riding a horse along the beach.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Boots, how could you tell it was a manpile?

Was it shaped like a brown donut?

4. boots

boots New Member

Without grossing out many of the SportsJournalists.com pussies, you can tell the difference between a dogpile and a manpile. Also, this was angled in such a way no dog or cat that I have ever seen would've made a dump like that.

5. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

So you clearly got a good look at it BEFORE you stepped in it? Because after you stepped in it, I'm not sure how you could make all the angles.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Boots really knows how to shoot the shit.

I love how Moddy is a pizza-half-not-crapped-on optimistic kinda guy.

7. boots

boots New Member

As I was trying to get around this slow walker, I noticed it. I had one leg down and there was no where else for me to go exceptinto the guy. I noticed the shit, just as my foot was hitting it.

8. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

That's the worst, because you can smell the odor of shoe-dipped-in-shit before it even happens, and you can't get it out of your head until you find some grassy area on which you'll wipe your foot for 10 minutes.

9. boots

boots New Member

Wicked. There was no grass to be found. I was in, pardon the pun, a shitty situation.

10. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Something smells about this story.

How can one be so proficient at analyzing whether fecal matter is human generated or not?

And not be able to step around it even at the last split second instant?

Could boots perhaps be the shit shooter who left the calling card and now is trying to cover his skidmarks tracks?

11. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I think a sheet tie and a Cincinnati bowtie must be very similar in Boots' lexicon. One brown, one white.

12. boots

boots New Member

Come'on Cap. You mean to tell me that you couldn't tell the difference between human manure and animal manure? Not only that, the way this was positioned on the side of the building is a dead giveaway. If you have a dog or cat, you know that they like space. They don't do it by the side of buildings.

Draft saved Draft deleted