1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What a sheet tie day

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, Feb 21, 2007.

1. boots

boots New Member

This is from the I don't believe it department. Gorgeous day in my neck of the woods. Decided to go out for lunch. Got a nice slice of sausage pizza. On my way back to the office, after only one bite, a freakin bird dropped a load right in the center of the pizza.
    I said 'Ok' and kept walking. About two blocks later, I tried to go around a slow walking person and stepped right into a manpile. There's no way a dog could have positioned his body against a building like this crap was.
    So when I say it's been a shitty day, I am not exaggerating.
    How was your day?

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Re: What a shitty day

Of all the people to launch a thread with this title...

3. Jack_Kerouac

Jack_Kerouac Member

I thought maybe some slipped out while you were, um, slipping out.

4. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

So you have a problem with stepping in shit but not sticking your dick in it?

5. boots

boots New Member

I don't know what pissed me off most. The bird shitting on my pizza or my stepping in man-made shit.

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

boots, you always come back to the same thing.

7. boots

boots New Member

I don't know about that Oz but I know right now, I'm hungry and I stink.

8. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

I'm not thrilled with the small town where I live, but at least there's no human shit on the sidewalks here. There's almost no dogshit on the sidewalks, for that matter. It's pretty tidy.

9. boots

boots New Member

You are lucky. If it were dog shit. I would be pissed but I would get over it. This was a manpile. No doubt about it.

10. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

Years ago a newspaper friend from out of town is visiting for a couple of days. I want to eat a place by the water, but it isn't open yet. We decide to kill some time walking on a nearby pier. A large waterfowl approaches, scores a direct hit atop my head. I could feel something warm up there, kind of guessed what happened, although my friend couldn't really confirm as he was gasping for air after laughing so hard. We went back to my place so I could shower. There was a lot of bird poop, a lot of it. Poor thing must have been constipated for days before relieving itself on me.

11. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I figured Boots got pooed.

Draft saved Draft deleted