1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

what a pig

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Jun 15, 2006.

1. WHA73

WHA73 Guest

Good Lord have mercy on me...I agree totally with Zeke for the first time in SJCom history...I need a drink

2. WHA73

WHA73 Guest

Gag Bag she is heh? makes me puke

3. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

A few observations about notable female popstars/singers/rappers in recent years -
    1. Britney Spears - Tries reality TV, makes out with Madonna, becomes countryfied trailor trash, now about to have baby No.2.
    2. Jessica Simpson - P.K. who makes a shitload of money off a dumbass reality show, gets a divorce, still having daddy run her life.
    3. Cristina - Used to look like a homeless person, now just has a bad dye job and nothing more.
    4. Ashlee Simpson - Sis of Jessica soon to appear on "Nip/Tuck" probably in hopes of earning a little side cash.
    5. Lil Kim - Serving time
    6. Whitney Houston - Now just a housewife who's become a walking, talking Springer episode.
    7. Janet - Breast pops out, and she's shunned by society. Gains weight, now about to release a C.D. no one cares about.

4. PEteacher

PEteacher Member

Sorry guys. Britney Spears may be trashier looking than her teenage days, but, Goddamn, she's still gorgeous! You're telling me you wouldn't bang her if you had the chance?

5. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

Nope. But if it was 1.)Thalia, 2.) Beyonce, or 3.) Faith Hill ..different story.

6. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Hell yes they would. I don't give a shit what any of them say, Britney walks through the door at any newpaper in the country and announces she passing out blowjobs in the bathroom, the line's around the block.

I've said it before on other "celebrity" bashing threads and I'm saying it again now, the people who need to get a life are all the ones who have been dogging this girl or any other celebrity. Maybe it's just me, but for whatever reason, I don't feel as though any of these "stars" need to keep up a certain appearance. I mean, if a good looking woman in my neighborhood lets herself go a little after having a couple of kids, I don't see myself or anyone else publicly trashing her. I'm missing the reasoning behind why I or anyone else should be doing that to these celebs.

Does it make you feel better to point laugh at a girl who was once gorgeous but is now slightly less so? Are you pissed that one of your kitten-killing fantasies is gone?

Lots of passionate displays of emotion on this thread and I can't figure out why.

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

Kurt Cobain did and everybody felt so sorry for him. Then he blew his head off and ever since then everybody has treated him like he's some kind of a fucking martyr.

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

It's a Generation X thing.

9. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

You can't be an attention whore and then complain about the attention.

10. Damn, that's harsh.

11. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Exhibit A: Princess Di

12. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

It's been said before, but you can walk around a mall or even a supermarket at any hour before sundown and find five women hotter than Britney ever was. That's not even touching the bar scene. She's cheap dime store candy. Or was. Cheap as her Dr. Pepper lip gloss.

Draft saved Draft deleted