1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

what a pig

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Jun 15, 2006.

1. HC

HC Well-Known Member

My point is that she's not seeking out the attention.  She became famous while young. Too young to understand what that means.  Now she goes to the mall, stops at McDonalds, it's in magazines. It's on TV.  How many of us could live up to that scrutiny?

And yes, she could move to buttfuck Egypt.  But should she have to?

2. HC

HC Well-Known Member

She sought the spotlight when she was too young to understand what that really meant. If she had killed somebody as a juvenile, her record would be sealed.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Buttfuck, Egypt? I hear there's great pyramids there ...

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

BYH= [​IMG]

5. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"He's the gold standard for the swine industry.  There's no doubt 'bout that!" quotes his agent (pictured below)

[​IMG]

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

I told you no outing my Myspace page! Fuck you Chick! this is war!!!  :D

Anyone got some water? or food?

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

She could reduce the scrutiny by not meeting with Matt Lauer on national TV.

It's a little disingenious to complain about the attention.............on a national newsmagazine show.

8. Hoo

Hoo Active Member

Um, what about all that fame-seeking in the post-Mouse years, when she was 18 and 20 and 22?

Tabloid harassment is stupid, but if she doesn't want to be harassed, she should quit being a world-famous celebrity.

9. HC

HC Well-Known Member

But if you're getting all that attention, don't you want a chance to answer your critics?

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Bring it on

[​IMG]

11. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I did a lot of stupid shit when I was 18 and 20 and 22.  Thank God I get to move past it.  Like I said, I'm not a Brittany fan but the title of this thread just set my teeth on edge.

12. Day Tripper

Day Tripper Member

Draft saved Draft deleted