1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What a journalist should be like?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by cindybj, Mar 25, 2008.

1. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Cindy just comes in here with her offers of lodging and hints of shocking indictments of Western news, then disappears. What a fucking cock tease.

2. And yet I still love her. Probably has something to do with the BJs.

3. ArnoldBabar

I know for a fact Tomas knows of this thread, yet he remains out of the action. He must be crafting his manifesto.

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i have to admit, i was as moist as a school girl getting ready for her first car date when arnold told me precious cindy had made a comeback.

and much like that same (postdate) school girl, i'm now at home staring in disbelief that everything, well, was over with so quickly.

and, staying in character of that usually bouncy little 16-year-old with perky B cups, i'm crushed that i've waited for what seems to be forever, for a moment that i've told my self that i'd remember for a lifetime, to be so anticlimactic.

i'd tell my mom about what just happened and cry on her shoulder the rest of the night if she wouldn't be so damned disappointed in my actions.

excuse me. i have to go clean up now.

5. ArnoldBabar

Oh, don't be such a drama queen. This thread can be saved, with a little bit of elbow grease and a can-do attitude!

6. Sounds like a job for Mikey

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i was busy getting the prespunk off me.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i need cindy to chastise me.

think maybe ijag would instead?

9. What did you do with it?

10. ArnoldBabar

Apparently that has an extremely high concentration of sperm. I hope you didn't get cindy pregnant.

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

you're preparing for a cat jack, aren't you?

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i need a valium. this might be the saddest day of my life.

Draft saved Draft deleted