1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What a chicken

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Italian_Stallion, Aug 1, 2008.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

The Chik'n Minis own the chicken biscuit. And I can't eat the McDonald's version.

2. Grimace

Grimace Guest

DTGDTN!

3. Grimace

Grimace Guest

Seriously, though. I have never had an urge to eat chicken for breakfast. Ham, bacon, whatever they put in sausage, yes! Chicken? That's not breakfast.

4. da man

da man Well-Known Member

THe original Chick-Fil-A restaurant, the Dwarf House in Hapeville, Ga. (just south of Atlanta), is open 24 hours (except Sundays, of course), has a more extensive menu than your average C-F-A and, of course, has the ``dwarf door,'' which we always went through as drunk college students looking for excellent food at 2 a.m. or so.

5. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Couldn't agree more. My buddies here are always telling me "YOU HAVE TO TRY THE BREAKFAST BISCUIT!!!!"

There's not a chance in hell I'm eating chicken for breakfast. None. That's almost as gross as the Whoopi Goldberg thread...by the way, what happened last night? That thread is gone. I asked for it to disappear before I woke up, and poof, gone.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Do you ever eat sausage for breakfast?

7. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

I had the pleasure of spending a few hours in there when my van broke down on a family vacation to Florida. The kids dug the dwarf door. The only person trying to convert us was some preacher's wife from Wisconsin. I wonder if that place stays busy after the humongous Ford plant across the street shuts down (if it hasn't already).

8. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Sausage, bacon, ham...no chicken. Not a breakfast dish.

9. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

[​IMG]

Wuss.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Chicken isn't gross. It's just not what you're used to.

11. Overrated

Overrated Guest

I really like chicken...but, it's a p.m. food. The thought of eating it before noon is disgusting.

12. The Granny

The Granny Guest

I do. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted