1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WGA strike is over; here's what will happen next

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Double Down, Feb 11, 2008.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

NBC has been something less than superpsyched about Scrubs since, oh, the fall of 2001. That network has completely shit on Scrubs (do not even get me going on Freaks and Geeks). I wonder if it would have been kinder to Lawrence and Co. if it was an NBC show instead of a Touchstone one.

Straight to DVD would be fine, but I'd watch them in, like, 120 minutes. That's right. i'd be so excited to see the final six shows I'd watch 80 seconds per minute. At least if they aired on the network there'd be some restraint on my part. :D

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'm with you on that one. That show deserves better to be shit out of the network. Lawrence, the writers and the cast have too much talent to be penalized for this garbage. I think he'd rather just put them straight to disc, too. That way he wouldn't have to conform much, if at all, to meet the network's standards. He always talks about the length of shows being a problem. Now it wouldn't be one.

3. "FNL" is doomed, isn't it? :'(

Draft saved Draft deleted