1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Westminster Dog Show

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 21, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Yeah, her PMs were messed up, something like that.

I guess it's pretty serious.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

ginger, since you asked:

Under imjustagirl, whenever I would send a PM, it took about 5 minutes. I'd send it, it would lock up, I'd have to close out my browser, reopen it, log out, close it, reopen it, log in, close it, reopen it, go to a different board and then open my PMs again (because the person would have responded by then).

Webby spent several days looking at the problem, and thought the server reboot might help. It didn't. So he told me last week I'd need to just open a new account. So today, I did. And my PMs work as planned. Which is nice.

But yes...it's still me.

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

Actually, it's a kinder and gentler IJAG.

4. imjustagirl

It's my new outlook. I'm trying it in real life, and I figured I'd try it here.

Sadly, one thread has sent me back over the edge. However, we all have setbacks...I'm still working toward the positive!

And ginger, you know of my love for Chuck C. I'm not sure he's ever had a miss for me.

5. How long before you pass me in posts?

And is there some kind of rule that a fucking poodle has to win its group every year?

We ran it in sports. I realize it's hypocritical of me, since there are all kinds of things I won't run in the sports section. This is my one weakness. Sue me.

6. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

FoaF, what's the reasoning for running it in sports at your shop? Genuinely curious, not looking to spark a flame war.

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

So is imjustagirl dead?

8. I don't believe there is a reason, other than the old favorite, "It's always run there"

Of course, I say fuck that on other things, but I love me some doggies.

And as someone said earlier, we can't trust the news side to update a story at 11:15 p.m.

9. spnited

spnited Active Member

Yes, but she already has been reincarnated.

10. imjustagirl

Doc, she gasped something about Corn Nuts.

11. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

The poodle actually looks a little like Liza Minelli.

I ain't telling my Westminster story this year. It makes me cry.

12. Chef

Chef Active Member

sprited; I like the bull mastiffs, but this would have to be my favorite breed of bulldog.....

[​IMG]

Friend of mine spent a ridicustupid amount of money on the pick of a litter of 6. The pup takes obedience classes......the whole shpiel.

Gimme a big, fat OE whose nuts almost drag the ground any old day.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted