1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

West Wing Guest Star Quiz

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Apr 26, 2010.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Was that Juno's dad? (Can never remember that dude's name... the bald dude. Just saw him in "Burn After Reading.")

EDIT: Looked him up on imdb. J.K. Simmons. He was the dude in Burn After Reading. Looks like he was in that West Wing ep, too, but was he head of the EPA?

BTW, speaking of Felicity Huffman, I was always sort of saddened that her husband, Bill Macy, never guest-starred on TWW. Surprised, too, since he's pretty friendly with Sorkin and had that great run on SportsNight.

2. taller hack

taller hack Member

9 out of 11. I miss that show so damn much,

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

This.

And I did worse on the Seinfeld one.

4. Monday Morning Sportswriter

Monday Morning Sportswriter Well-Known Member

8 of 11.

And lucky guess on Ellie marrying a Geico caveman!

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Only miss on the other quiz was Robards. Can't believe Sorkin thought of him for the role of the President, 10 years earlier maybe, during the 70s? Absolutely. I went with Warren Beatty.

Funny thing about the Larry and Ed question. It was a running gag on the show that Bartlett never knew his minions names. The final episode of the series he goes around the West Wing and thanks everyone and only then do we learn which one is Ed and which one is Larry (who never had clearly defined titles).

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Got 5 out of 11. I'm not too good about remembering guest stars.

7. doctorx

doctorx Member

Got seven. Surprised myself.

8. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

10 out of 11, and the one I missed I changed my answer on. DAMN! Missed the one with the Modern Family guy.

9. beardpuller

beardpuller Active Member

Saw "Blackhawk Down" on cable recently and realized he was in that, as an Army Ranger.

Draft saved Draft deleted