1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wesley Clark Calls for Internment Camps for "Radicalized" Americans

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I guess the liberal/lefties might prefer to learn from our mistakes as opposed to repeating them.

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I thought conservative meant keeping the status quo, so wouldn't moving them out of their homes have been a liberal thing?

doctorquant likes this.
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Anyone who displays the emblem symbolic of a military entity responsible for the deaths of 320,000 United States military personnel and civilians and dedicated to the violent overthrow of the U.S. Government should be interned.

[​IMG]

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  4. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

For chrissakes, can't you, OT or Baron ever discuss anything outside sports without trying to break it into some simple-headed D vs. R/L vs. C prism? Good god does that act ever get old. So many potentially worthwhile thread topics have been destroyed here by a few posters' incapacity to view issues beyond simplistic labels and political fanboyism.

5. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Send the mopes to internment camp.

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Anyone who doesn't sign a loyalty oath can get sent to the camps. Also, everyone must wear a flag pin.

7. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

#Republicansdiditfirst /baronlogic

[​IMG]

8. Baron Scicluna

Conservatives also believe it's unpatriotic to question a war president, so anyone questioning the move of the Japanese was unpatriotic.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  9. Baron Scicluna

10. Baron Scicluna

I don't start too many threads; in fact, the last couple of ones that I started have been RIP threads, so don't lump me in with the others. I will respond, however, to any poster, whether I agree with them, or disagree.

11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

#Republicansdiditfirst

Draft saved Draft deleted