1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We're so GREEN!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dooley_womack1, Sep 28, 2007.

1. John

John Well-Known Member

Wow, these were some good mushrooms.

2. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Man...I don't want to see what happens if and when USF wins a National Championship...

3. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Very impressive performance.

A damned shame, though, that it was on a Friday night.

4. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

It freaked me out at first, but I got used to it quickly. Contrasts nicely with the Blackhawks avatar.

5. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Get your Ray-Bans ready for Sunday, gang. Panthers are going Smurf in Charlotte. :mad:

(And congratulations to Webby and all the other South Florida faithful ... )

6. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

I'm proud of them because

1) I pre-enrolled there before changing my mind. So I'm familiar with the campus.
    2) It's my old stomping grounds
    3) One of my best friends and his wife are now hooting and hollering after their alma mater just kicked some more ass!

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I'm just waiting on some of the ultra right-wing SJers to get on this thread and start ripping environmentalism due to the "We're so GREEN" thread title.

8. MrWrite

MrWrite Member

i like the green.

and USF looks pretty good.

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Flying Headbutt ain't gonna like this change.

Congrats Webbull.

10. healingman

healingman Guest

Webby ...

Well, pal, I think if you remember this one, you can pull it out of the mothballs and use it for a celebration tonight.

"From the sun and fun capital of the world, Miami Beach, we bring you ... The Jackie Gleason Show (Ding!!!)"

Yeah, yeah ... it's a stretch. South Florida ... Miami Beach. OK, just play along. ;-)

Maybe I should link the show opening here from YouTube, just for you Webby. How Sweet It Is!!!

Well ... I couldn't find the opening ... but I hope this isn't considered thread jacking. It's just to express my joy for you, Webby.

Enjoy Ralph and Norton doing "The Hucklebuck."

Grace and peace,

healingman

11. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

You sure about that?

12. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Why not? I'm abivolent to the Big Least Conference. Though what I've seen from USF is pretty fun to watch. Though, yes, blue is my favorite color.

Draft saved Draft deleted