1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We're eliminating your job! But first, have a milkshake

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by militantoysterdog, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Oh, no. Many thanks to all those who have my back, but I'm guessing I could take care of this brat on my own.

Stop it. Or I'll have Moddy nuke your ass.

2. Flash

Flash Guest

I must have missed something ...

3. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I've got a stalker.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'm sure he's a quiet loner who would never harm anyone.

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

OUTING ALERT!

Cadet is actually Mary Worth from the comics!

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-fruhlinger27nov27,0,4303936.story?coll=la-news-comment-opinions

6. Flash

Flash Guest

I did a check. Kid does say some weird things. Where'd you pick him up?

7. Cadet

Cadet Guest

A while back there was discussion on hiring practices (around here? Never...). I chimed in with a story of how an all-male staff was pressured to hire a female, so they took the "smokin' hot" former cheerleader with no qualifications over myself, who was very qualified. Then I made a joke about being "smokin' hot" as well, and this guy ran with it. He's been making sexual references about me on non-sexual threads ever since.

Ya'll know me around here, I'm more of a Feminazi than a flirt, and I don't really get personal or sexual with my posts. Just not my style. But I make one off-key comment months ago and pick up a stalker...

8. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'll kick his ass for you if you want me too. There's a time and place for sexual references, and this thread really isn't it.

9. Flash

Flash Guest

Yes, there are others (of us ;) ) around here who fill that bill. You not so much (not a bad thing, for sure) and that makes his comments all the more creepy.

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Especially since he made reference to having a wife on another thread.

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

That link is actually a damn interesting read.

12. Flash

Flash Guest

God, men like that suck. How would his wife feel if she knew? That's the question I always want them to answer.

Draft saved Draft deleted