1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Well.......the weather outside is.........

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Ideal and idyllic in the glorious American South. As always.

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

The sun acts like it actually wants to come out.

3. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Well, the sun came out here and burned the fair flesh of dear Mrs. HeinekenMan. I think I'll imbibe while she enjoys her nap. Surely, there must be a ballgame on.

4. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

Surprisingly it's been quite nice here in our corner of RSN. However, I am ill and snow is in the forecast. Again. :mad:

5. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Chilly for this time of year and a big rainstorm on the way...

Tonight: Periods of rain, mainly after 2am. Low around 41. Calm wind becoming east between 10 and 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Sunday: Periods of rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 47. Breezy, with a east wind between 14 and 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between one and two inches possible.

Sunday Night: Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Breezy, with a north wind 19 to 22 mph decreasing to between 11 and 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

6. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

I'm in Charlotte right now and we are supposed to get pounded by some storms tonight. Lovely.

7. RokSki

RokSki New Member

It's improving here in NE PA. It's probably about 45 or so right now, maybe a little less. Still nice. :)

8. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I didn't know there was a NE PA. I thought it was just a highway and 4,000 trees between Philly and Scranton. ;)

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Fixed.

10. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Sunny and 54 degrees here on the Gulf Coast. High will be 68, they say.

11. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Raining today, which is better than the snow we got last week. Progress.

12. markvid

markvid Guest

Giants/Pirates DH postponed.
    I breathe a sigh of relief, simply for the fact that the entire Pirates roster was going to wear 42.
    That would not have made my life simple.

Draft saved Draft deleted