1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Well that was a brief honeymoon: FireNickSaban.com goes live

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by DanOregon, Sep 27, 2007.

1. MilanWall

MilanWall Member

http://www.cancharlie.com/

Most ND people think this is a site run by a fan of one of the team's rivals, though. Considering their last "update" was in 2006, they're probably right.

2. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

At least they have hot cheerleaders in the SEC. Makes watching the games bearable.

3. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

Yes, because Lord knows those exciting offenses in the Big 11 10 make for scintillating Saturdays.

The SEC is the best football conference in the country. I don't know how you wouldn't find those games exciting.

4. boots

boots New Member

The football is great. The fans are unbelieveable. Many of them are certifiable.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

The excitement can be offset by the unsufferable fanboys in the seats -- some of whom paid to get in the game.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

That's because a lot of folks in Mississippi don't get the Internet

7. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Oh, that's fucking hysterical. You live in a Park Avenue penthouse, I presume.

Say what you want about Mississippi, but unlike a lot of places in the South, it has legalized gambling and you can buy beer on Sundays.

8. nafselon

nafselon Well-Known Member

Say what you want about Mississippi and then spend a Saturday in the Grove and if you don't come back with a) stories about some of the most amazing-looking women on any college campus anywhere ever and b) a new respect for good people and good fans then I don't know what to tell you.

I thought the same way, and I cringed at being surrounded by all the Confederate flags, but the people were great...even if they stupidly ran off Tuberville.

9. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

They didn't run off Tuberville, he ditched them for Auburn. They stupidly ran off David Cutcliffe.

10. boots

boots New Member

The women are cheaper and very cooperative. I will vouch for that.

11. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Yes . . . and I love college football . . . and I will happily entertain any and all answers why 'most any legit bluechipper without hearttugging ties to the area should prefer Bama to Southern Cal, Florida, Michigan or Texas, f'rinstance.

12. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Cheaper? What the fuck does that mean?

Draft saved Draft deleted