1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Well, "Lost" just got creepier...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Still don't give a shit about the numbers. I am, however, happy to mock the cop out of an ending. EVERYONE GOES TO HEAVEN AND GETS A PUPPY! But I've already written approximately 3,000 words on this site about why the ending is a joke, so whatever.

2. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Could you possibly weigh in on The Killing finale before Vancouver-type riots break out on that thread? If not, could you at least make something up? :)

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

The outrage over The Killing -- which I didn't watch -- makes me wish I had watched it, just so I could join in on that RAGE!

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

He looks 40. She looks 25.

They're both probably complete creeps.

5. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

When I heard about this, this was my EXACT reaction. Whose parents in their RIGHT MIND would allow a 51-year-old anywhere near their teenager?? And then approve them to get married! The only thing I can think of is Mom realizes that her precious little daughter is not the next Carrie Underwood and is hoping to get her hands on some of his money.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Judging by the pictures on her website, the only numbers anyone is interested in are 38-24-36.

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

He also just wrote what sounds like an awful, awful book: "Hey, Guess What? Tom Hanks's Sh#t Smells, Too! [My Adventures in the Toilet of Tinseltown]"

This couldn't be a publicity stunt related to that project, could it? Nah.......

8. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

If she's 16, I'll eat my hat. This is a publicity stunt to the highest degree.

9. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Ick. Ick. Ick. They were interviewed on GMA. There's a link on PerezHilton.com (sorry, I'm too lazy to go look for a link on ABC's site). They're gross, she seems drugged and - big shocker - they're looking at doing a reality show.

http://perezhilton.com/2011-07-15-doug-hutchison-courtney-strodden-interview-on-good-morning-america

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I saw this thread revived and I hoped there was a link to a story about an annulment. :D

11. Colton

Colton Active Member

I saw this thread and hoped they were bringing "Lost" back.. "Lost... Again?"

I miss the show... and will miss "Men of a Certain Age," too.

12. Jim_Carty

Jim_Carty Member

The two most striking things about that GMA clip to me are this:

(1) When they show Jerry Lee Lewis with his child bride, she looks ... well ... like a kid. It's disturbing how young she looks. It's completely different from the modern version, where she's all plastiqued up to look 20-going-on-airbrushed-30. Hard to believe she's younger than 20. Very hard to believe.

(2) Wow, does Doug Hutchinson look old with that bandana - every one of his 51 years. Who the heck ever thought THAT was a good idea? He's OK in the on-the-couch-interview, looks like he looks on TV.

Draft saved Draft deleted