1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Well here she is - the world's greatest catch

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 85bears, Jun 21, 2006.

1. ServeItUp

ServeItUp Active Member

This seemed to be as good a place as any to relate a first and last date experience. A few years back we were having dinner and I mentioned I was in a somewhat high-stress occupation as a sports writer (and deskie). She rolled her eyes. "How high-stress can YOUR job be? I mean, it's not like people die or anything if you miss a deadline." Be that as it may, that date was over 15 minutes later.

The "it's not brain surgery" comment spurred this thought. I would argue Idaho's the luckiest man on this board.

2. Seabasket

Seabasket Active Member

For now. I'll be giving him a run for his money real soon.

3. PaseanaARG

PaseanaARG Guest

There are other great relationship situations around here. Y'all just don't hear about all of em.

:-*

4. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

i blushing passy....

you said you wouldn't tell...

5. zufer

zufer Active Member

I wouldn't mind going to this dentist.

[​IMG]

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

huh-huh-huh....huh-huh....you guys said "fur lick." That's like "rug munch." huh-huh-huh...
    ;D

7. dog428

dog428 Active Member

I tried my damndest to improve upon this, Lester, and I just can't do it. Hell of a post.

These threads are a great indicator of just how much bullshit is flung about around here.

8. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Flash has spoken. You will bow now!

9. Flash

Flash Guest

To quote Ray Whitney, fuckin' rights.

Draft saved Draft deleted