1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Welcome to the Pope.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 21, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Then, I'd ask whether he's pissed off that Notre Dame football is in the toilet... or if he thinks there's a correlation between this and the answer to the first question.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Bingo. Tell Nazi Boy to go home.

3. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

The Pope doesn't need to run.

God just slows the rest of the world.

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Is it odd that Hitchens called him Ratzinger? How many complaints will the Post get about that?

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Boston College was OK, so I'm sure J-Ratz is cool.

6. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

fixed

The better question is whether the Pope is coming to see me. The answer is no as far as I know.

I'm not sure what I would have the Pope do, but Vegas would definitely factor in to the intinerary.

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

Not nearly as despicable as Starman calling him a Nazi.

Isn't it about time for Starman to STFU permanently and crawl back under the rock whence he came.

8. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

let's greet him in style. here are directions to make your very own Pope hat:

http://gauntlet.ucalgary.ca/story/3636

[​IMG]

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Spirited, this is the first and only Pope to be able to proclaim that he was a Hitler Youth.

10. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

''Pope Ratzinger is in George's box Oh my goodness gracious, of all the dramatic things -- of all the dramatic things I've ever seen, Cardinal Ratzinger is standing right in George Steinbrenner's box announcing he is really is a member of the nazi party.''

11. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I think spitted needs some starman justice. Again a post from spitted devoid of original thought.

12. Rough Mix

Rough Mix Guest

Are we going to play Find The Popes in the Pizza?

Draft saved Draft deleted