1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Welcome To The Club, IJAG

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Nov 29, 2007.

1. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

You guys can start a basketball team now.

2. Yeah, like that was gonna happen.

Only the best, BTW:

[​IMG]

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Would IJAG even appreciate that stuff, Fen? I see her more as an appletini or Bud Light type.

(And congrats to you IJAG.)

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

No light beer.

Chocolatinis or Sunset Wheat or Yuengling, please!

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Congrats.

Do you get a decal? :)

I've only got 17765

As my father used to say, "JR, you can do better than that. You're just not applying yourself".

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

A DEE-cal? Yes.

A DECK-al? No.

Crazy Canucks.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Yes, IJAG's got a decal. It's one with Calvin pissing on Steelers logo.

8. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

This thread just reminded me that I had a dream last night that involved people from SportsJournalists.com. IJAG was there and getting ready to yell at me before I woke up. She had no face.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

NO OUTING!

10. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Will a Mountain Dew work?

Seriously, congrats on the milestone ... no matter how much looserdom it implies. :D ;D

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

PG: BYH: Hey, I got all the posts, I call the fucking plays, OK? Plus all I can do is dribble (have fun with that quote monkeys!)
    SG: Fenian: Hey, he's the no. 1 topic starter here. He's unconscious. We rile him up beforehand by telling him how great Republicans are. All he wants to do is shoot after that.
    C: Dooley: He just clogs up the lane...but he's got a decent 3-foot jumper and comes up with a couple blocks and subsequent finger-wagging per game. Typically, though, we use him for the six fouls. :D :D
    SF: Shotglass: He keeps wanting us to play with helmets, so we just stick him here, figuring he can do less harm there.
    PF: IJAG. We've been waiting for this...we'll just tell her that Brook's wife is in the stands. That gets her into a rage and she starts throwing elbows and biting arms and basically scaring the shit out of people in the paint. That's how she gets 25 boards a game.

We're pretty good. We finished 1-8 last year in the over-30 league and that was with only four players!

12. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Someone wake up Freelance Hack, so I don't pass him to get into the top 20.

Draft saved Draft deleted