1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Welcome to McDonalds. I'm sorry we don't serve McNuggets at breakfast

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JR, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

You see for me it's when they forget the dipping sauce that causes me to go batshit crazy and attack the drive through window.

2. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

You always get fucked at the drive-thru.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Thank you, Leo. Now eat your fuckin' tuna.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Don't tell this guy it's too late for breakfast:

[​IMG]

5. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

How freaking difficult is it for McDonalds to just serve regular food during breakfast for those customers that want it?

Yes, I get that it would probably make the waits a little longer to have to cook items that they're not prepared to make but, really, how long does it take for them to nuke a burger? And to toss fries in? This doesn't seem like that big an issue.

Conversely, they should also serve breakfast all day long, too. I know personally I hate nothing more than having a craving for an Egg McMuffin at noon only to realize that, for some unknown reason to me, I, as a customer, am not allowed to purchase said McMuffin because someone up the corporate ladder has decided it's too late for me to have one.

It's ridiculous. I, like many people, don't work some BS 9-5 job and, just because my hours may be different doesn't mean I should get treated differently.

Sorry, that's it for my rant. Shit like this pisses me off on a daily basis. And don't even get me started on fast food places that close at 10p.m. :)

6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

If I ran a McDonald's, I'd put the deep fryer closer to the drive thru window for cases just like this one. Someone goes crazy because they can't get McNuggets, send a cup of scalding oil their way.

Yeah, I know. Can't do that. There'd be a big lawsuit and shit. But it's fun to dream.

7. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

I'd love for this to happen just to watch the trial.

Judge: "Mr. Williams, you've been charged with assault with a deadly weapon, in this case a cup of hot, boiling oil from a deep fryer. How do you plead?"

Defendant: "Your honor, I'm going to plead not guilty because the alleged victim in this case was a total douche and deserved it."

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

[​IMG]

Hope you had a HELLUVA piss, Arnold!

9. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Hugely difficult. That's why they don't do it.

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Jack in the Box and Sonic do it.

11. I read somewhere that the reason McDonalds doesn't do breakfast all day is that their grills have two settings: Breakfast and everything else.

They've essentially given up flexibility in exchange for idiot-proof equipment.

12. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

If McDonald's thought they could make money doing it, I'll bet they would, too. I'm guessing they've run the numbers.

Draft saved Draft deleted