1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Weis gives up playcalling

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Pulitzer Wannabe, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Poor Appalachian State is probably get hung up on in trying to fill this game these days.

2. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Will Notre Dame now lose its "decided schematic advantage?"

3. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Whoops. You already used that joke. My bad.

That in-thread d_b was 3-9 bad.

4. John

John Well-Known Member

The AD, Charlie Cobb, super-nice guy, said they were talking to some of the same BCS teams the team I cover was talking to. But the team I cover sucks and will be a much easier win for the two big-time programs, whereas App is going to be pretty damn good for at least the next two seasons since QB Armanti Edwards was just a sophomore this year.

5. Actual LOL. Thanks.

6. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I know it's been asked, but what exactly is this guy doing to earn his fat contract extension?

But I gotta admit, every time I hear something bad about ND, I smile for Ty Willingham.

7. PTOWN

PTOWN Member

What do you think Chuck's pregame meal entails? The words Cheeseburger Buffet come to mind. Keep stackin those patties high Chaz. And try and pay off that South Bend contracter you owe hundreds of thousands of dollars to. Jerk.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Am sure this will improve the product on both sides of the ball

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

If you consider each word of the acronym, FUPA works for dudes, too.

Draft saved Draft deleted