1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Weirdest Song Title

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Cansportschick, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Bucknutty

Bucknutty Member

Suck a Caribou's Ass by Wesley Willis. Actually, anything by good 'ol Wesley, God rest his soul.

I've always liked "You Probably Couldn't See For The Lights But You Were Staring Straight At Me" by my boys, the Arctic Monkeys. Coming to Columbus this fall with supporting act The Coral!

(I'm psyched)

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Rock on, London. Rock on, Chicago. Wheaties: Breakfast of champions.

Wesley was a huge college hit a few years ago, and I still believe his albums are ridiculous in terms of Amazon.com used-CD standards.

3. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Cheap at Twice the Price, my man. Booked solid, in demand.

4. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

Detachable Penis

5. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, and I Don't Love Jesus.

I think either the Statler Bros. or the Oak Ridge Boys first did this. I'm probably wrong, though.

6. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

My first thought was the Primitive Radio Gods' song, so I'm glad people beat me to it.

Also Fall Out Boy's "A Little Less 16 Candles, A Little More Touch Me"

7. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

About 20 years ago, Spin had a list of the most offensive punk rock song titles of all time: "I Saw an X-Ray of a Girl Passing Gas" by the Butthole Surfers stands out, along with "Raping Dead Nuns" by Dick in Hand and a ditty called "Suck My Snot"
    I'm partial to the "The Cocaine Makes Me Feel Like I'm on This Song" by System of a Down.

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Dead Kennedy's wrote a song called "Too Drunk To Fuck." Did that make the list?

Funny post-script. My buddy called me last Saturday morning, admitting that he, indeed, was "too drunk to fuck."

9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I can't believe I know this, but the name of the song is "Caught a Lite Sneeze"

And to Zeke, who mentioned Ween, you have to add AIDS to the list. An entire song set to a polka beat where the only words are "AIDS" and "HIV." Freaking weird.

10. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

DK had better ones than that.

Kinky Sex Makes the World Go Around is my fave. Let's Lynch the Landlord was another gem.

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

"Bring Me The Head of David Geffen," by Mojo Nixon is a great song.
    "Nurture My Pig," by the Reverend Horton Heat is also high on my list.

12. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Mmm mmm mmm mmm

Draft saved Draft deleted