1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Weirdest hair

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Overrated, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Is it me, or does Pedro have the weirdest looking hair of any current athlete? It's like his hair never fits his head. His hairline is weird. His style is weird. Basically, anytime I see him without a hat, I'm like, "Weird."

The non-athlete division belongs to John Clayton.

Who are some of the athletes, coaches, announcers, reporters you've bumped into and thought, "Weird" regarding their hair?

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I don't know his name, but the blonde-haired guy on Fox Sports looks like he has a bleached and streaked dead animal sitting on top of his dome. He's got bushy eyebrows if that helps and sounds like a sleazy car salesman when he talks.

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

4. spnited

spnited Active Member

5. Winner. End of thread, unless we have athlete entries?

6. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Sean McCormick on Rogers Sportsnet had hair like Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes but he seems to have fixed it up (maybe his recent marriage to the delectable Jennifer Hedger had something to do with that).

Don King has to have a lifetime achievement award in this category.

7. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

In terms of athletes, you've gotta love Chris Kaman's balding stoner look. :D

[​IMG]

8. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Oh. My. God. I never dreamed in a million years I'd laugh this hard when I started this thread. Please tell me he's sitting in court looking like that. Please.

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Who is this? For a second, I thought it was the great Peter Gammons (bless him) wearing a wig.

10. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

I think it's Phil Spector.

11. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

That is indeed producer Phil Spector, and he was sitting in court.

12. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

I had no idea.  Wow.  

Draft saved Draft deleted