1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Weird Stuff You See ... Running Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by NightOwl, Apr 26, 2008.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Bubbler: This was Divine Intervention! You know what "divine intervention" is?
    Co-worker: Yeah, I think so. That means God came down from Heaven and stopped the bird shit.
    Bubbler: Yeah, man, that's what it means. That's exactly what it means! God came down from Heaven and stopped the bird shit.
    Co-worker: I think we should be going now.
    Bubbler: Don't do that! Don't you fucking do that! Don't blow this shit off! What just happened was a fucking miracle!
    Co-worker: Chill the fuck out, Bubbs, this shit happens.
    Bubbler: Wrong! Wrong, this shit doesn't just happen. See? The birds did not shit on my head! This shit doesn't just happen!
    Co-worker: Do you wanna continue this theological discussion in the car, or at the gym with the coaching staff?
    Bubbler: I should be fuckin covered in shit now, my friend! We just witnessed a miracle, and I want you to fucking acknowledge it!
    Co-worker: Okay man, it was a miracle, can we leave now?

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Guy and girl walking down the street. Girl a couple steps behind. Nothing too out of the unusual. They're punks or whatever ... all in black, army boots, guy at a Sid Vicious shirt on ... you know.

Get closer ... she's wearing a dog collar ... and he's carrying a leash. That's right. He was walking her like a dog.

I didn't know whether to laugh my ass off or beat the crap out of the two of them.

3. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

Beat the crap out of the two of them.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

I look back and think, 'yeah, I should have.'

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Must it be an either/or?

6. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

Good point.

7. NightOwl

NightOwl Guest

[​IMG]

That was the dog. Right there, looked just like that.

In the middle of the street, though, and I too felt his pain.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

I saw that twice in one day. Let it be known that I wasn't in Amsterdam or in some weird freak house.

9. NightOwl

NightOwl Guest

I'd hit her.

Woof.

10. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

I think the bigger question here is, do you think she likes it doggy-style?

Sorry. Had to do it.

11. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Holy crap, I saw one of those for the first time the other day. Stupidest thing I ever saw.

Of course, it was hanging under the back one of those big-ass Chevy 3500 dualies with a 12" lift kit.

12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Another disturbing trend in car signage is the next-generation "Calvin pissing" sticker. This one has Calvin with his pants pulled down, about to take a dump on something (Ford logo, Chevy logo, whatever). First time I saw one of those, it was a woman who had "My baby daddy" under it.

Draft saved Draft deleted