1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Weird story about Jeremy London

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smallpotatoes, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

SNOOCHIE BOOCHIES!!!

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

"Brenda?"
    "Dick!"

Mallrats is one of those movies that sucked on first viewing but gets progressively funnier with every subsequent re-watching.

3. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Nothing annoys the wife more than when I flip over to Mallrats on some awful movie channel I didn't know I got for free.

Well, almost nothing. :)

4. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Mallrats on USA or some other network where they have to edit out all the curse words is one of the most unwatchable things I've ever seen.

5. Mizzougrad96

I saw Clerks like that recently. I had to watch just to see what they would say in certain spots.

6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

There are times in Mallrats when some other person is dubbed over Jay's voice saying Jay's lines.

7. Mizzougrad96

The found him in an uncomfortable position... Like in the back of a Volkswagon.

8. he's a recovering addict too, - prescription pills - but I presume knows his way around booze and dope too

9. Mizzougrad96

It's a good thing he's tight with Bluntman and Chronic.

Draft saved Draft deleted