1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Weird eating habits

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PeteyPirate, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

That's pretty much what this stuff is:

[​IMG]

Comes with a little candy stick that you lick to wet and then dip it in the stuff.

2. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

If I eat breakfast at around 9 or 10 a.m., I'm not hungry again until like 6 or 7 p.m. And even then, I can get by on a few Doritos.

If I don't eat breakfast, I'm hungry around noon and I'm a threat to eat anyone on here under the table the rest of the day.

3. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

You're the ONLY person I've ever met that's heard of it. I thought I was strange all this time.

It was a staple of mine in college.

4. I dip my pizza in yogurt....

I eat cranberry sauce with EVERYTHING...all meats, pastas, etc.

5. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Pete, you don't get to Minnesota often, do you. ;)

Stir in a can of milk and add veggies (most use peas, I used mixed veggies since I detest peas) and you have a rather nutritious, yet economical meal.

6. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

We do something like that at home, actually. It's definitely not weird.

7. corey375

corey375 New Member

Next time, follow that up with a breadless PB&J. (Spoon of peanut butter, spoon of jelly, repeat.)

8. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

I eat two bowls of Special K cereal virtually every night before I go to bed.

I also pound matzahs, regardless of the season. Crazy crackers are up to $4.20 a box.

Also, before I started seeing a personal trainer who cut out my pasta intake, I used to make myself spaghetti and chili for lunch at least once a week.

9. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Ew, Mr. Apple, you have a bruise.

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I don't eat too much weird food, because I'm super picky. But I eat my food in segments, and try to keep each bit from touching the other. If I'm having like a burger and corn, I'll put the corn in a separate bowl so the juice doesn't get on my burger.

11. tadwriter

tadwriter Member

Gotta agree with you on the cottage cheese and pineapple/pears/peaches, Diabeetus. Try it as a cold appetizer by putting a couple of half peaches or pears on a lettuce leaf, topping with the cottage cheese and grating a very small bit of cheddar cheese on top for color.

BUT!!!

I draw the line at cottage cheese mixed with catsup. That is just plain nasty.

When I was little, I used to eat sticks of butter all by themselves. Overdid it once and couldn't eat butter or margarine on anything if I could see it until I was in my late teens. Was OK to cook it into something, I just couldn't eat it if I saw it.

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I actually marinate burgers in corn juice.

Draft saved Draft deleted