1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 4 college football: So-what Saturday

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dixiehack, Sep 23, 2006.

1. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Joe Pa just tore ass across the field before a Penn State punt.. what the hell is up with that?

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Whatever, shorty.

I DIDN'T EVEN TYPE THAT. HE LOGGED IN UNDER MY NAME AND CHANGED MY ORIGINAL POST.

Which was.. "he's just trying to pit us against each other so we can't shoegasm over the same shoes anymore."

3. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Quick shoutout: Martrez Milner -- pride of West Hall HS, baby. :D

(Too bad it's the only big play he's ever had. But damn, what a fine time for that.)

4. 5A

5A New Member

He had a great play against Boise State last year, I think. Didn't he run for about 50 yards after a catch in that game?

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Penn State leading at halftime.

6. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Paterno reportedly fine, just battling flu.

7. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Ahh, it's Boise State. ;)

Besides, the Dawgs rolled in that game. They didn't need him as big as they did with 0:20 left today.

8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Some guy walked out of where I was eating lunch today with a UGa hat on just wearing a blank stare, like 'what the hell just happened here?'

9. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

East Carolina holding their own against West Virginia -- 7-7 early in the second quarter. Would be nice to see the Pirates win a big game that didn't involve massive flooding from a hurricane.

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Auburn 38, Buffalo 7 -- Buffalo within 10 at the end of the third quarter?

What the hell?

11. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Troy Smith has quickly, quickly become one hell of a quarterback. His TD pass just a moment ago was incredible. He's gotta roll out of the pocket, and then turn around and go back to where he was. Then just flicks it up from his own 47 right into the middle of the end zone for a TD. I'd have to think that right now the Heisman race is between him and Dwayne Jarrett.

12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

No. Not really. Question is, if the Purple Punks were to somehow pull this off, would they tear up their stadium with the same reckless abandon that they did Carter-Finley after busting Miami?

Draft saved Draft deleted