1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 2 NFL thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JackReacher, Sep 11, 2013.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Agreed. The Steelers' defense isn't bad, either. That should be a fairly low-scoring game.

2. BrianGriffin

BrianGriffin Active Member

I thought Breaking Bad was put on Netflix and you just watched at your convenience. That's how it works for me.

Can't wait for football to work that way. Well, actually, it has for me so far this season for some games. I've had to resist the urge to make pithy tweets about some games because I know others have already seen it...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  3. BrianGriffin

BrianGriffin Active Member

Obama's fault.

4. I think Eagles offense is the No. 1 storyline right now.

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

DVR breaking bad and watch it 2 hours later. Are these really problems people have?

6. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

It all depends on how they look. If first-half RG3 shows up in Green Bay, yes, people will lose their minds. If second-half RG3 shows up, and looks a little more like his old self, and keeps it competitive, then no. I mean, yes, but not nearly as bad.

7. JackReacher

For people who work days? Sure is, buddy.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

If they beat the Packers, they'll lose their minds as well...

9. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Go start a betting thread.
    Your teases are slightly less interesting than someone's personal fantasy updates.

10. JackReacher

Nah. I'll just keep mentioning the lines (No teasers, though. Just straight-up point spreads, moneylines, and over/unders), but thanks.

But if you want a good 6-point teaser, you might try Detroit, Oakland, and Baltimore.

11. JC

JC Well-Known Member

That doesn't look like a brutal schedule at all. Philly and Detroit at home, Oakland on the road? I think most teams that thought they were contenders take that any day of the week.

12. JackReacher

Skins also play at Denver, home vs. SF, and at Atlanta later in the season. That's what they get for fucking up and winning the division last year.

Draft saved Draft deleted