1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 2 NFL Running Thread: Flutie 24, Cowboys 10

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BYH, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

As I posted a little while ago on my FB status, I will be a much happier Vikings fan when Childress and He Who Shall Not Be Named are both gone! This is pathetic.

2. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

You continue to complain about a team that made it to the NFC Championship last year. You don't know how good you have it.

3. JimmyOlson

JimmyOlson Member

And the Bills realize they have three good running backs and, rather than try to make Trent Edwards do something, they run the ball and actually look respectable.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Dixon out for Pittsburgh gone for X-Ray. Batch in at QB.

5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

this one wasn't his fault.

6. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Let's see - I've been a hardcore Vikings fan since the early 1970s, have seen three Super Bowl losses plus a handful of NFC championship losses. Most my fellow fans think a QB who hasn't won a Super Bowl in more than 10 years, not to mention a dismal playoff record the past few years, will bring the Vikings a long-awaited Super Bowl victory.

Sorry, ain't seeing it.

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Punt returners Josh Cribbs and Devin Hester just caught TD passes within moments of each other.

8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

and Jackson would have led them further last year?

9. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

I haven't seen my team in a playoff game since 1998. I haven't seen them win one since 1991 - when I was 6 years old.

In a related story, Jahvid Best!

10. TheSportsPredictor

Lions are destroying the return and coronation of Mike Vick, along with many suicide pool picks.

11. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

As you say that Vick creates.

12. TheSportsPredictor

Creates what? They have seven points and are down 10 to the LIONS!

Draft saved Draft deleted