1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Week 16 NFL: The White Privilege Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mr. Sunshine, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Big game is Monday night, with oh, so white backup QBs Brock Osweiler and A.J. McCarron leading the Broncos and Bengals, respectively, in a matchup with huge playoff implications.

Week kicks off Thursday with Raiders-Chargers, as crackers David Carr and Philip Rivers square off.

Saturday's matchup is Washington at Philadelphia. The Redskins, led by a dude named Kirk, can clinch the NFC East with a victory.

On Sunday, a bunch more honkie QBs take the field in games of varying interest and significance.

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

That Tom Brady has a street sense to him, though. He can feel the homies' plight.

3. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Too bad Colin Kaepernick is out. He's only half privileged.

4. Mr. Sunshine

Some of his favorite receivers are black. Wait a minute, no they're not!

Rhody31 likes this.
  5. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

I was gonna add a line, but then I realized YF's alarm clock goes off in an hour.

JackReacher likes this.
  6. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

As a Skins fan, I can already feel the disappointment of another primetime loss.

7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Al Campanis. That's all I got based on the thread title.

8. Mr. Sunshine

Gotta come down to Redskins-Cowboys, right?

9. JackReacher

If the Eagles win Saturday, it comes down to Eagles-Giants. Eagles win, they're in. Lose, Skins are in if they beat Dallas.

10. Mr. Sunshine

I think the Redskins will win the division, which will set up a home matchup with the Seahawks. Maybe they'll activate RG3 for old time's sake.

11. JackReacher

Or maybe they'll play the healthy QB.

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

In a settlement with the Department of Justice announced today each team will be required to play one Caucasian male in the cornerback position for at least 38% of plays during a 1st, 2nd or 3rd down.

Further, 18 teams will be required to employ a Caucasian male to run the ball on a non forward pass twice in a regulation game, not including those who receive a direct snap from the center position.

Finally, a native born African American male will be required to place kick for a minimum of 16 teams in the final weeks of the season.

Draft saved Draft deleted